This recipe comes from Pinterest via iheartumami.com. Enjoy!
1 lb beef sirloin tips thin sliced against the grain
Cooking fat of your choice - ghee, coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp Red Boat fish sauce
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
3 large cloves garlic finely minced
3-inch long thin sliced ginger, from index through ring finger quantity (I do about half this amount of ginger)
2 red chili peppers (California fresno chili) remove seeds, slice to thin strips
3 bulbs scallions cut into 3-inch length, separate white and green parts
pinch of salt
1. Thinly slice 1 lb. beef against the grain. Add coconut aminos, fish sauce, and sesame oil. Marinate the beef for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, prepare other ingredients: garlic, ginger, chili peppers, and scallions.
3. Heat 1 tbsp cooking fat of your choice over medium-high heat in a skillet. When hot, lower the heat to medium. Stir fry the beef with the marinade until it's no longer pink. Set aside.
4. Add a bit more cooking oil, saute the ginger, garlic, chili peppers, and white part of the scallions under medium to medium-high heat until fragrant. Season with a small pinch of salt.
5. Add beef and green part of the scallions back to the saute pan. Toss everything to combine and serve.
#mongolianbeef #stirfry #mongolianbeefstirfry #mongolian #recipe #easyrecipe #quickrecipe #recipes #yum #good #food #dinner #dinnerideas #momblog #momblogger #foodblog #wingleader #wingleaderblog #beefstirfry #easyrecipes #quickrecipes